Friday, February 15

Playin' Hookie

Today I decided that I didn't want to go to school. Having been a diligent student (understatement of the year award needed over here!) for all of my life, Husband Dear pointed out that I could take a day off. Today isn't a sick day, because otherwise how could enjoy it if I were sick?! With any luck this won't come back to bit me. I only need a C to pass this class and I really hate it anyway.

 In other news: not much. Just doing homework when the mood strikes me (which isn't often, sadly), and just enjoying life. School will be over soon. In early May I'll never have to look at a portfolio again if I don't want to. I have an internship and a painting class in the summer but those are going to be fun (and aren't really graded - I just have to show up and do some work, or a journal in the case of my internship). I do need to get all my paperwork done soon, Graduation forms and class substitutions and all that stuff. 5 months and counting. Just think, if I actually sat down and did some homework I could be done even sooner..... 

Naw, maybe later - today I'm playing hookie!

No comments: