Saturday, February 23

Sick of being Sick

 I've been sick on and off for a while now. School is rough when you don't even want to get out of bed. I'm starting to get behind in my work. I didn't have class all week for various reasons; since nothing was due - I didn't do anything. Not really true,  I did a few things (like get all my graduation papers in one place, and tweaked and printed my project due Monday) but true enough to make me feel terrible for being a slacker. I wanted so much to be a "good student" this semester. With only three classes you'd think it wouldn't be so hard to keep ahead of everything. And I was doing so well at the beginning. I was ahead in all three and doing well. I worry about what will happen when the weather gets nice and sunny and the last thing on my mind is school...

On a happier note:  As much as I love living in my don't-try-to-turn-around-in-the-shower, not-enough-room-for-both-a-couch-and-a-bed, super-tiny house, I miss having a bath tub. The other day I went to a friend's new apartment a took a bath in her tub. It was wonderful, a bit odd since she was having friends over for dinner while I was soaking, but wonderful nonetheless. Its a good friend who will let me take over her only bathroom whenever I want. 

 Well, here I am, still avoiding homework. Back to work

No comments: